Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Piece
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Blood Collection Monitor|
|Weighing Range of Balance||0 g/ml to 1000g/ml (1g step) accuracy >1%|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
MarkEn a Blood Collection Monitor is a device used to monitor the collection of a blood donation to protect against over or under bleeding of the patient. The devices are extensively used in hospitals, research clinics, and pharmaceuticals industries to ensure the anticoagulation and addition of blood when necessary, without blood cells being damaged during the collection procedure.
1. The display shows the final volume collected and the donation time in minutes & seconds at end of each donation.
2. All collection data can be recalled and read from the memory.
3. Auto tare of the empty bag.
4. Adjustable upper safety limit for collected volume.
5. Adjustable Low and High Flow alarms.
6. Detection system on clamp for checking tube positioning.
7. Safety switch to control if tubing is well inserted into the clamp.
8. Calibrate within few seconds with a known calibration mass.
9. Possibility to connect to network through PC & software with the facility of Data Recording which includes sample values of volume/flow.
10. Context sensitive frames for step-by-step guide.
11. Transport case with battery charging facility and Calibration mass 500 gm.
12. Collected volume range adjustable with 1 ml step.
13. Setting of two default volumes.
14. Adjustable maximum donation time up to 20min.
15. Configurable date and time.
16. Up to 1000 donations can be stored in internal memory.
17. Service programs available for common trouble shootings.
18. RS 232 port for connecting external equipment like Bar Code reader etc.