MOQ : 1 Piece
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor|
|Temperature Range||-50˚C To -86˚C|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
The MarkEn Ultra Deep Freezers are worldwide one of the most safest and most efficient deep freezers. MarkEn Ultra Low Temperature Deep Freezers are widely used for storage of various Biological samples that requires Temperature between -50C to -86°C. Sensitive Stem Cells, Plasma, Semen, Virus, Bone Graft and other Biological samples are stored in MarkEn Deep
Freezers. These freezers are used in life science research institutes, hospitals, Blood Banks and pharmaceutical and biotech companies and some industrial applications also.
MarkEn -86DegC ULT Deep Freezer Fully protected against Fire as it is designed to protect against
1. Over Pressure
3 .Over Heat
4. Over Load
5. Over Current
6. Fan off Protection
1. Temperatures Range -50°C to -86°C Environmental Temperature up to +55°C.
2. Designed for tropical climates.
3. Weight carrying capacity uniformly distributed to each tray.
4. The Hot Line at the mouth of the cabinet for Anti Condensation
5. Compression Cycled type. Refrigeration and insulation are CFC free.
6. All system tubing –Suction- Freezer – Condensing Tubing of minimum 99.97% of pure Copper.
7. The door is fitted with standard size heavy duty hinges with aspiring loaded automatic closing device ensuring positive closure for less than 90° opening of the door.
8. Internal memory for storing temperature & Alarm data records which can displayed and transferred to PC.
9. Vacuum (Pressure) relief port for easy door opening and easy re-entry after door openings.
10. 3 Nos 10" tube axial fans to provide maximum cooling of the compressor housing.
11. Provision of connecting LN2/CO2 Backup system for maintaining the set temperature during power failure.
12. Provision of Defrosting.
13. Auto Door closure.
14. Designed for minimum 10 years life with assurance of spare parts availability.
15. Quality Management: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2015
16. CE (European notified body 4-digit No.: 1282).
17. Electrical Safety Standards IEC 60335-1 and IEC 60335-2-24, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 and 61010-2-101, IEC 61326-1, IEC 61326-2-6.
1. Stem Alcohol Thermometer.
2. Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer with Automatic High-Low Voltage cut-off and Time Delay Restart.
1. Holding Racks
2. Cryo gloves
3. Ice scraper
4. Polypropylene cry boxes
5. Cryo pen
6. USB drive
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.