MOQ : 1 Piece
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Certification||CE Certified, ISI Certified|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
MarkEn Deep Freezers are widely used for the storage of various Biological samples that requires a Temperature between -10°C to -25°C. Sensitive Stem Cells, Plasma, Semen, Viruses, Bone Graft, and other Biological samples are stored in MarkEn Deep Freezers. These freezers are used in life science research institutes, hospitals, Blood Banks and pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and some industrial applications also.
1. Temperatures Range -10°C to -25°C Environmental Temperature up to +45°C.
2. Designed for tropical climates.
3. Weight carrying capacity uniformly distributed to each tray.
4. The Hot Line at the mouth of the cabinet for Anti Condensation
5. Compression Cycled type. Refrigeration and insulation are CFC-free.
6. All system tubing –Suction- Freezer – Condensing Tubing of minimum 99.97% of pure Copper.
7. The door is fitted with standard size heavy duty hinges with aspiring loaded automatic closing device ensuring positive closure for less than 90° opening of the door.
8. Triple point gasket for an airtight seal to reduce ice buildup and easier to maintain temperature and prevent leakage of ambient air into the freezing chamber.
9. Designed for a minimum of 10 years of life with the assurance of spare parts availability.
10. Quality Management: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2015
11. CE (European notified body 4-digit No.: 1282).
12. Electrical Safety Standards IEC 60335-1 and IEC 60335-2-24, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 and 61010-2-101, IEC 61326-1, IEC 61326-2-6.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.